Monday, August 05, 2013

Worse days

Today and the past week (and perhaps tomorrow, too) have been some of the worst days in the past eight years. I am sort of back to this uncontrollable emotional state, frighten and anxious over the details of each and every thing occurred. My mind, nose, and ears are extremely sensitive to the environment. Noise and sound, how are they different? Once is pleasurable while the other is irritating?

Here, I hate it. Absolutely HATE this place. The endless residential suburban neighborhoods with scatter stores - Trader Joe's, Whole Food, Home Depot, Kohl's. While some people envy my close proximity to these stores, convenience, and all, I just dislike it. Trader Joe's or Whole Food, they are not priorities in my life.

No good restaurants that I like - and so far we have gone out a few times.

Paying this amount each month and feeling like living in a dump. How is it different from living in the next city, with more crimes than Baltimore?

Here, it's all white. The mind set is white; the world is white.


No comments: