Monday, December 17, 2007

[Lies and Jokes] candle cake



Look at the happy cake, it is almost hard to imagine that life can be that happy and cheerful with candle lights and whip cream. When homework piles up your desk and term paper topic is no where to be seen, it is depressing.



Craving for sweets; sweet cake, sweet days, sweet clothes, sweet smiles, sweet everything. Some wise old man will say: hey, the rainbowafter a storm. Well, allow me to say this, I don't want rainbow sweets; I just want sweets, and I don't want storm. So there you go, there's me bitching again:P.



The radio station's personal life coach is speaking: look at the positive side of life, say stop; next time you are complaining, remember that you made the shoots, it's I "choose."



Wow, since when does what i write is instantly responded by the radio station and broadcast to everyone online.



Yeah yeh yeh...say stop.

No comments: