Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Drag

Everyday is a drag. Every morning, I drag to get up. Then 30 minutes after I sat down, the anxiety kicks in. The fearful pressure of thesis composing. Lately, the weather had been sunny. I should like this weather, but somehow I don't. Everything reminds me that April is going by fast and my thesis is not.

Anxiety attack.

It is this feeling that I am so tired that I might die. Not those 'i might as well as go to hell' sort of feeling, rather like 'i am always in hell.' It is dreadful, painful, and dragging.

Me the whiner can't get a grip.

I know this feeling. I have known this feeling since I was 15. It is this anxiousness emotion that you feel like you can't breath. Lately, the volume is high and low. Sometimes it is really bad, others just feel like a drag.

I just hope that someone can free me from all these crap emotions. But seriously, deep down, even the whiner knows that the only person that can set me free, is me.

The stuck feeling, not hoping tomorrow to come, yet don't hope today to end.

--ignore the nonsense that I blahed blahed blahed

No comments: