Saturday, September 27, 2008

Two Years Anniversary

Two Years Anniversary

“If you think back and replay your year, if it doesn't bring you tears either of joy or sadness, consider it wasted.” Ally McBeal

It was at a year end party and Ally was dancing with a colleague - John. Those were the profound words spoken by John.

Likewise, I believed that in the past two years, although not as smooth as everyone hoped, but we all made it. We had been misunderstood, humiliated, frustrated, hurt, or damaged. At the same time, we had been cheered and encouraged by those we love and those whom love us. I can't speak for my blog partner, but for myself, I'd like to dedicate a short memo for ACDC.

The past two years had been "unique." God had given me a very good lecture regarding life and personal growth. I don't know if I had lived up to his expectation, but I guess the fact that I am still alive means I must have made some progress. Second, my friend, AC, have been very very supportive. Not only he has been there for me emotionally, but also often geographically [i.e. visit me, in case this is confusion. I live at outer space so he always made an effort to go there by spaceship]. So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him. Aside from those, I want to send my regards and appreciations to AC's server for us to save all our data here. It's very generous of him. Finally, I'd like to thank every readers here. Needless to say, even myself recognize that most of the posts are craps and have little use, but I yeah, I am a crank and whiner. So for this, I am grateful for no one had complained about me.

No comments: